Are you an inspiring and focused leader? Can you manage and motivate a team in a fast paced ever changing working environment with multiple priorities and targets? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage and the opportunity for career progression? If so read on….
Multitask Personnel have a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business within the energy industry, based in Cardiff, our client is currently recruiting for a Team Leader within their Industrial and Commercial Meter Operations department, this is initially on a temp basis but could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
- Managing a team booking commercial customer meter installation appointments
- Working for multi client portfolios
- Optimisation of Engineer Schedules
- Conduct monthly performance reviews to drive continual improvement in the dispatch and jeopardy teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Contact Centre Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure all people metrics are managed including efficiencies, behaviours and values
- Seek to continually improve the way in which the client works
You will need:
- Previous Team management experience, including coaching, motivation and team building & engagement
- Performance management skills – analytical minded / reporting – working to targets
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with the dispatch and jeopardy teams, whilst also clearly and concisely reporting to Operation Support Managers
- A natural ability to problem solve and will be able to react and resolve back office issues in an ever-changing landscape
- You will be able to work well under pressure whilst constantly considering opportunity for improvement and development
- Your working hours would be a 37-hour week Monday to Friday, within the operating hours of 8am-5pm
- Salary £24k
To apply for the role please follow the link or send a CV to email@example.com