Multitask Personnel are working with a leading facilities and property management company within the UK. They specialise in the fabric, mechanical and electrical upkeep of commercial buildings and licenced premises. With their own in house facilities team of engineers, trade workers and support staff they provide reactive and proactive maintenance throughout the sector.
We are working with them to recruit a Temp Accounts Administrator based in the S3 area of Sheffield.
- Review invoices, send relevant ledgers, query and return incorrect invoices.
- Data input onto in house system and clients’ software.
- Carry out general office duties as filing, scanning, photocopying.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
On-the-job training will be provided, however, it is expected that the successful applicant will already be able to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- IT – basic knowledge of operating Microsoft software including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Good communication skills;
- Previous experience of working at an administrative level.
- Be numerate to work out billing calculations, (Maths at C/L4 or above)
- Hours of 08.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
- £9.00ph paid weekly
To register your interest in the role please click the link to apply or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye on 01709 820102.