Multitask Personnel are working with an established company that are working in the EV industry and Smart metering industry.
Fully Trained Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 Monday to Friday 0800 until 1700 with no weekend work or call outs.
Our client is a Tier 1 supplier with long term contracts directly with SSE, and our client will upskill you into the EV charging industry.
Purpose of Job/Key objectives: To install Dual Fuel Smart Meters in domestic properties.
- Leave 28 days (20 Days + 8 statutory)
- Full Training provided
- Company vehicle supplied
- Fuel Card provided
- Tablet provided
- Mobile phone provided
- Tools & Equipment provided
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
Principal Duties/Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide Smart Meter Installations to domestic properties
- Manage own Stock levels on van and/or via ‘dropbox’ facilities
- Provide first-class customer service and support
- Ensure all worksheet submissions are accurate and timely
- Work closely with the Smart Meter Operations Manager to ensure daily/monthly/quarterly targets are met
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure all company deadlines are met
- Resolution of customer queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- A certain level of flexibility will be required regarding the job role and responsibilities to fulfill this position
- Experience of exceeding targets
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- CMA1 or CCN1 with Level 2 Electric Smart Metering Qualification
- Level 2 Smart Metering Qualification
If you would be interested in the above position, we have a guaranteed induction at the end of November, please call out office on 01709 820102 or send your CV to email@example.com