Are you a Multi-skilled Builder seeking a permanent position within an established, reputable and growing business? Tired of chasing work and staying away from home?
We are recruiting on behalf of our Sheffield based client, an expanding property maintenance company who specialise in the fabric, mechanical and electrical maintenance of licensed pubs and restaurants.
This is a mobile position working throughout Yorkshire attending planned maintenance, repairs and reactive call outs to commercial clients within the retail/leisure sector.
The position will involve:
- Undertake building related maintenance tasks
- Participate in the out of hours call out rota (roughly 1 in 4)
- Undertake other small scale construction related repairs like brick/stone work, plastering, concreting, tiling and plumbing.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven multi-skilled competency
- Must be willing to work at height
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- Clear communication both oral and written
- A customer focused approach.
- Committed, reliable and flexible
- Driving licence
In return, the company offer:
- Full time permanent position
- Company Vehicle + fuel card
- Company pension (after qualifying period)
- 21 holidays per year + bank holidays
- Flexible 40 Hours per week + uncapped overtime
- £32K - £34K OTE
- Call out rota
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or call Amie on 01709 820102.