Service Desk Coordinator, Sheffield
Permanent, Full-Time: 37.5 hours
Salary IRO £20K
Multitask Personnel are proudly working with one of our multidisciplined clients across Mechanical, Electrical, Data and AV. You will be working as part of the service desk team providing support to customers with service cover.
The role of a service desk coordinator is primarily to offer first line support to all customers with service agreements. Efficient logging of support tickets, working with field engineers and subcontractors resolving issues for our customers as quickly as possible.
- Meeting Customer expected SLA’s
- Manning the service desk telephone line as and when required, including on-call on a rota
- Acknowledgement of calls within agreed SLA and meeting our KPIs
- Logging of calls and following through to completion.
- Compile document packs for distribution to engineers and sub-contractors, including statement of works & RAMS
- Setting up of project folders & job info pack as required
- Ensure documents are accurate and updated.
- Communication with site contacts.
- Liaise with engineers in support and communicate with the customer.
- Liaise with the Resource Manager as and when necessary
- Project specific reporting as and when required
- Hotel and travel bookings are made as and when required for engineers.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- Be proficient in the main elements of Microsoft office.
- Gain knowledge of any in house systems in relation to the role.
- Good planning and prioritising skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Work to relevant company procedures.
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Enjoy working with people and as part of a team.
For more details, please contact Faye on 01709 820102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org