Multitask Personnel are delighted to be /working with a global well know business who provide technical, FM, energy solutions and regeneration to support businesses and communities through the energy, digital and industrial transitions.
You will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, the successful applicant will be expected to provide a customer facing, highly responsive maintenance service to the Leeds Oncology wing as well as undertake a wide range of planned maintenance tasks.
The ideal candidate with have strong background in building services / facilities Management and have solid electrical skills; working on plant rooms, AHU etc.
What does a typical day look like?
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures.
- Be able to test, maintain, service and repair a wide range of building services such as Steam & Condense systems, heating and domestic water services, air conditioning plant etc.
- Carry out duties in accordance with safe working practices within statutory NHS Trust and company guidelines.
- Have an awareness of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems as described above
- Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate.
- Carry out installation work involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works.
- Assist other skilled trades in carrying out maintenance, repairs, testing, inspection and installation work to increase the lifecycle of mechanical items.
- Undertake training to maintain and develop skills in line with the requirements of the service.
- Collaborate and co-operate with the Trust, partners and colleagues to deliver a customer focussed service.
- Act as Competent or Authorised Person as directed and appointed.
- Liaise and undertake duties at other healthcare projects as directed.
- Undertake overtime/work unsocial able hours as required to maintain the service
The ideal candidate
- Qualified time served engineer with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience required
- Healthcare experience desirable but not essential
- Cross-trade experience advantageous.
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Electrical qualifications
4 days on / 4 off
4 night on / 4 off
What do I get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by their Academy
To apply or for more information please contact Laura or Beth at Multitask Personnel on 01709 820102