We have an exciting new opportunity to work with an industry leader, who are looking for a senior energy consultant to join their energy efficiency team based in the Cardiff office.
Our client are a rapidly growing organization within the Gas, Electric, energy & smart metering industry who are looking for a dynamic individual to manage their team, this is the team in charge of delivering energy and cost saving on a large scale.
You will run and develop cost effective programmes using the in house capabilities, to look at how you can target energy wastage and account for energy savings post installation of energy metering. You will over time make contributions to the direction of the management unit and develop a great technical knowledge base.
- Establish the client’s needs and propose solutions of energy management programmes.
- Produce reports and presentations to justify energy management programmes and ensure buy-in.
- Provide strategic advice.
- Manage the proposal process, client expectations and delivery of energy consultancy by other team members, ensuring a timely delivery and customer satisfaction along with good commercial return.
- Oversee direct reports, monitor and manage consultant utilisation, understanding and service delivery.
- Through data analysis, establish opportunities for energy reduction for clients.
- Undertake energy audits and suggest improvements based on facts.
- Develop solutions for energy efficiency, produce cases for upcoming energy projects.
- Work with clients to develop a culture of awareness around energy consumption and improve operational efficiency.
- Liaise with 3rd parties within the energy market to implement new technologies.
- To be able to verify cost saving through implementation processes.
- Develop opportunities for new business as required.
You will need:
- Previous experience in energy modelling packages
- Experience of using macros or programming
- To be commercially minded
- Have an analytical way of thinking and ability to plan and implement new processes
- Ability to project manage and liaise with clients in the best way possible
- Ability to meet deadlines and meet expectations
- Salary £38K - £55K DOE
- Opportunity to join a well establish but rapidly growing business
- Opportunity for progression for the right candidate
This opportunity is not one to miss as you will be joining a business that are leaders in an industry that is growing rapidly. With the growth expected to soar in the coming months now is the right time to join if you are looking to progress you career and grow with a business that really cares about their customer base.
To apply please call on 01709 820 102 or email email@example.com