Senior Civil Engineer RAIL - LEEDS
Salary: Competitive Salary & Extensive Benefits
Multitask have partnered with a leading Construction & Infrastructure company to support with senior hires across multiple divisions of the business. Our Client is at the forefront of innovation and major projects
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Civil Engineer with extensive Rail Experience to join the civil rail team in Leeds. This role will be tasked with providing technical support to assigned projects & senior teams to ensure successful delivery on variety of Rail projects across London & surrounding Rail networks.
The role will encompass activities such as;
- Management & Preparation of technical outputs to the highest standards in accordance with the companies’ quality management system
- Reviewing & resolving technical issues, while giving advise on how to avoid future setbacks
- Collaborate with teams to develop the production of drawings, reports, and specifications.
- Scope and supervise surveys.
- Working alongside a senior leader in the Rail field to develop and undertake CRE responsibilities on Rail projects.
- Ensure HSQE and Welfare regulations are met while working alongside HSE & Project teams
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail
- Grip process / standards and approval processes
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with all levels of project teams
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising planners, designers, engineers and technicians
- Ability to give technical guidance and mentorship to less experienced members of the team.
- Proven time & project management skills in order to meet project deadlines and budget targets
- Report writing with accuracy and detail
- Handling what can be challenging deadlines, project sets back with a calm and productive manner
- Working alongside, supporting and advising Projects manager, Director and End client
The client offers
- Competitive salary
- Extensive & competitive benefits schemes
- Progression within the company to ensure longevity of partnerships between employer & employee
- Development opportunities across the business
For a confidential discussion or to learn more please contact
Michelle 07759535967 or email@example.com