Senior Civil Engineer RAIL
Location: Greater Manchester.
Multitask have partnered with a leading Construction & Infrastructure company to support with senior hires across multiple divisions of the business. Our Client is at the forefront of innovation and major projects
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Civil Engineer with extensive Rail Experience to join the civil rail team in Manchester but they will also consider candidates living in other locations. This role will be tasked with providing technical support to assigned projects & senior teams to ensure successful delivery on variety of Rail projects across London & surrounding Rail networks.
The role will encompass activities such as;
- Management & Preparation of technical outputs to the highest standards in accordance with the companies’ quality management system
- Reviewing & resolving technical issues, while giving advise on how to avoid future setbacks
- Collaborate with teams to develop the production of drawings, reports, and specifications.
- Scope and supervise surveys.
- Working alongside a senior leader in the Rail field to develop and undertake CRE responsibilities on Rail projects.
- Ensure HSQE and Welfare regulations are met while working alongside HSE & Project teams
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail
- Grip process / standards and approval processes
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with all levels of project teams
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising planners, designers, engineers and technicians
- Ability to give technical guidance and mentorship to less experienced members of the team.
- Proven time & project management skills in order to meet project deadlines and budget targets
- Report writing with accuracy and detail
- Handling what can be challenging deadlines, project sets back with a calm and productive manner
- Working alongside, supporting and advising Projects manager, Director and End client
The client offers
- Competitive salary
- Extensive & competitive benefits schemes
- Progression within the company to ensure longevity of partnerships between employer & employee
- Development opportunities across the business
For a confidential discussion or to learn more please contact
Michelle 07759535967 or email@example.com