Sales Support Executive - Full Time - Perm - Brackley NN13
Are you an enthusiastic team player who has a passion for success in a sales environment?
Are you looking for an exciting new role working for a global brand? If so, read on…..
Multitask Personnel are currently recruiting for a leading global provider within the events and commercial sector. Providing key infrastructure at some of the most prestigious UK events, they also deliver long term rental and sales solutions in to the commercial sector.
Our client is now looking for a confident and ambitious Sales Support Executive to assist their current field sales team, being at the organisational hub for customers and the company’s event – sales department.
Main Duties Include:-
- Co-ordinating project proposals
- Liaising with customers
- Integrating with the sales teams in other overseas business units
- Supporting the field sales team.
- First point of contact for Customers
- managing the project requirements for the sales force
- Production of quotations & tender response documents
- Project administration
- Liaising with contractors, venues and designers on a regular basis.
This is a broad and exciting role, working for reputable company with a real opportunity to make a difference.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement:
- Excellent writing skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- A self-starter, possessing passion and real enthusiasm to do the best possible job in a sales environment.
- Capable of working effectively - either as a member of a small team, or autonomously as circumstances dictate.
In return you will:-
- Be working for a well known global company
- Be offered a competitive salary
- Receive free gym membership
- Have the opportunity to make a difference and develop.
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
For further information or to apply for this position please call Carly on 01709 820102 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org