Multitask Personnel are excited to be working with a worldwide recognized leader in Storage systems.
They are now looking for an experienced Sales Estimating Engineer to join their team at the manufacturing site in Derbyshire.
You will be reporting to the EMEA Sales Director and be responsible for providing a service to UK & EU galvanized product customers in the form of generating quotes / proposals and managing them via CRM.
Essential Duties and Other Responsibilities:
- Generating quotes on receipt of customer request for quote ensuring:
with client / sales manager that all credit information is available
that set budget and final margin levels are maintained
that delivery times quoted are within abilities of production
- Liaison with Project and Production teams to determine the most efficient solution for the customer and lead times.
- Population of high-level Sales Order detail on ERP D365.
- Daily communication with customers on technical matters relating to request for quotes.
- Issuing the finalised quotation to the customer.
- Management of enquiries via the company CRM system
- Regular follow up on submitted quotes and updating status on database
Experience / Education:
- Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification desired.
- Minimum of 5-7 Years of proven manufacturing / construction experience.
- Industrial Storage tank experience is desired but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a growth organisation with progressive and evolving goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to network, connect with and sell to all levels; owners, engineers, C-Level, plant managers, and general contractors are our typical contacts
- Must be mathematical.
- High proficiency with computers skills, including email, MS Office, MS Excel. Familiarity
To apply for this role please call 01709 820102 and ask for Laura