Are you a Stock Administrator looking to work for a reputable company in Doncaster? Are you based in or close to Harworth? Then read on….
Our client are an Installation and Maintenance company dealing with domestic, smart dual fuel meters, they are looking for an experienced Stock Administrator to join their team in Harworth on a temporary ongoing basis.
You will be reporting to the Lead Stock Controller day to day raising engineer orders, sales, orders, forecasting and reporting. Working closely with the warehouse team, office, Operations and sub-contractors, ensuring stock is replenished, available, transport is booked for collections and system accuracies are cleansed.
- To report direct to the Lead stock controller, working alongside the WH leaders in several depots.
- To carry out stock checks at month end with the Lead stock Controller, in ensuring all data is collated and passed on to finance.
- Working with all WH depots on stock levels, looking at short falls and ensuring stock levels are replenished to fulfil orders.
- To maintain high standards of data input, stock adjustments and stock allocation
- To create picking lists for the warehouse using several forms of data
- Ordering specialist stock items, tracking delivery dates and advising the rest of the business
- To take initiative and comfortably respond to any queries, escalating if necessary, working closely with other members of the stock team and own initiative.
- Liaising daily with customers, office, sub-contractor, transport controller and WH operation
- To complete ad-hoc duties that supports both the function and the business as and when requested
You must possess good admin skills, working within a busy environment, able to work with others and own initiative, working in accordance to daily targets, analysing data and cleansing systems.
- Team Player
- Hands on approach
- Strong Microsoft and excel skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communicator
- Able to work in a busy and demanding environment without sacrificing quality or breaching H&S Rules and Regulations
- Ability to cope under pressure and to persevere
- Ability to use judgement to make sound decisions and solve problems
- Able to follow correct policies, procedures and standards at all times
- Able to work in a busy and demanding environment without sacrificing quality or breaching health and safety rules.
You must be flexible to be able to work shifts between 6am-6pm Mon to Fri
To apply for this role please call Faye on 01709 820102 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org