Are you fed up of working away and long hours?
We have an exciting new opportunity to work with an award winning property services company, who are currently looking for a Responsive Repair Supervisor due to continued growth. They are looking for a driven individual, who has both proven experience and the ambition to progress and grow with the company.
Our client specialise in testing and maintenance on thousands of projects nationwide, they currently have several large social housing contracts, along with partnerships with landlords, local authorities and private sector companies. Being a market leader they pride themselves in investing in people and creating the best working environments for their teams.
- Deal with job orders on a daily basis, liaise with onsite trades and sub-contractors.
- Use a schedule of rates in order to prepare jobs.
- Deal with enquiries and queries from customer when needed.
- Attend routine site visits throughout the projects to ensure quality and check progress.
- Liaise with Site Managers and on site multi trades
- Quantify and order materials for onsite trades to carry out works.
- Hold 1-2-1’s and reviews for operatives where necessary.
- Check timesheets daily/weekly.
- Assist with implementation of H & S procedures.
- Liaise with tenants & customers on works been carried out, commencement & completion.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout all works.
- Ensure responsive repair works it distributed daily/weekly to workers.
- Prepare documentation and drawing of works where necessary.
- Speak with tenant and customers to make sure they are happy with works carried out.
- Pricing works with client set rates for certain works.
You will need:
- To be commercially minded.
- Previous experience on managing multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to manage operatives and labour needed.
- Technical knowledge within given trade.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to train and develop individuals.
- Willingness to operate out of hours if needed.
In return your will get Crica £29,000 and a Company Van.
This is great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to progress with a rapidly growing business. If you are keen to get stuck on and get rewarded for doing so then apply now!
To apply for this position please call Amie on 01709 820 102 or email email@example.com