Monday to Friday
Due to business growth, Multitask Personnel are working with one of our utility and energy solutions clients who are looking to recruit a Resource Planner.
You will be delivering accurate planning for call centre operations including but not limited to Call time profiles, resource scheduling, delivery of customer communications and alignment to shift patterns;
- Provide analysis of Call time profiles.
- Deliver call centre shift patterns based on analysis of call centre profiles.
- Provide 4 weekly call centre rotas in conjunction with Duty Manager ensuring shrinkage requirements are built in.
- Facilitate weekly planning meeting with key stakeholder to discuss planning for call centre operations.
- Plan and co-ordinate delivery of customer communications in-line with resource availability.
- Provide reporting on call centre performance against plan.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven Contact centre planning experience
- Highly proactive with excellent communications skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to organise & prioritise own workload.
- Manage stakeholders and make recommendations on better ways to maximise planning.
- Inbound and outbound planning experience as well as planning in an omni channel environment will be advantageous
Your core working hours would be a 40-hour week Monday to Friday with shift patterns within the hours of 8am-6pm.
For a confidential chat or to apply please call Multitask Personnel on 01709 82102 and ask for Laura