Multitask Personnel are working with an outstanding Metering & Data Collection organisation who provide extensive technical and operational pre-sales, installation, project management and ongoing operational support across their products and solutions.
Due to growth they are now looking for experienced Regional Manager to join their team in the Southern Region.
As the Regional Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all technicians and installation works, ensuring all works and activities are undertaken in accordance with contractual and other compliance requirements.
This role will include supporting the Contract Manager, Commercial, Projects and Operational Teams in ensuring correct specification and project delivery regarding the technical aspect of all projects and systems. Responsible for overall supervision of all field technicians and overseeing all projects within area as well as undertaking a range of tasks including technical analysis, surveying, installation, and technical support through to project delivery of metering and data collection equipment.
- Supporting the Contracts Manager, Project, and Commercial Team to ensure the technical quality of various project deliverables, whilst understanding the wider risks associated with the work.
- Liaising with Clients and Suppliers, alongside the Information Systems Support role, to ensure effective delivery of all technical works.
- Contributing to debriefing meetings with the Project Team to evaluate the project, and identify lessons learnt for current or future projects.
- Raising major issues, sharing concerns, and reporting back on a project progress to the Contract Manager, Project, and Commercial Team on a regular basis
- Assisting in maintaining a positive working relationship with all clients
- Keeping accurate records using company systems of all work undertaken to cover specification, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of all supplied products
- Identify through audits and spot checks potential areas of improvement and work with colleagues to ensure these weaknesses are proactively mitigated.
- Undertake the production of specific RAMS to produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements, working with the Project Team and HSEQ Manager
- Act as an ambassador for general Health and Safety and customer service
- Help identify cost savings, opportunities to upsell on current projects, or further working opportunities on other projects.
- Ad hoc support delivery of metering maintenance services across the region; List not exhaustive
- Team management/supervisory skills.
- Good working knowledge of heat networks including plant room systems, distribution mains and HIU’s.
- Metering/data system installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Prepayment system installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Clamp-on commercial metering for water and heating systems.
- Installation and/or commissioning of meters and prepayment systems.
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification.
- Desire to learn new products, processes, and solutions.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player
- Driving license
- Risk Assessment both planned and dynamic
- Good IT skills and the use of Microsoft software or equivalent
- Metering knowledge or interest
- Communications or network protocol knowledge
- SaaS software
- Utility knowledge
- 18th Edition
- Manual Handling
- Working at height
- Basic 1st Aid
- IT and the use of Microsoft software or equivalent
To apply for this role or for more details please contact Laura on 01709 820102