Regional Gas / White Goods Installation Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary £32,000-£35,000 pa DOE
We require a Regional Gas / White Goods Installation Engineer to install Domestic Appliances in customers' houses, working alongside one of the UK’s Leading Department Store. All tools and uniform will be provided. As this role requires you to travel around the country working out of various depots (overnight stays will be required), a van will be provided and fuel card along with all tools, uniform and business mobile.
• You MUST be ‘Gas Safe’ registered with CCN1 & CKR1 qualifications
• Experienced in installation of Integrated/freestanding cookers (gas/electric), integrated dishwashers/fridge-freezers/washing machines etc.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good personal and social skills when dealing with customers.
• Highly motivated for a fast growing company.
In return you will receive:
• A salary of £32,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
• A Van and Fuel allowance
• All tools and mobile phone provided
Please call Kim on 01709 820102 or please send CV to email@example.com