Are you an experienced QS from within the Construction industry? Would you like to work for a successful Building and Facilities Management company who deliver projects for a number of leading commercial brands and domestic customers? If so read on:
We are working with a well-established and expanding company who are one of the market leaders in their sector of building services.
Due to expansion they are looking for an Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Based from there Leeds office responsibilities will include:
- Managing a wide range of projects across different sectors from residential to major commercial developments.
- Participate in tender handover meetings ensuring all relevant details are collected.
- Produce a relevant procurement strategies and associated buying schedule in conjunction with the PM.
- Procure Sub contract packages, approve sub contract orders ensuring compliance with specification, drawings and employers requirements.
- Produce project cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare, submit and agree applications for payment making sure a certificate is issued on time and invoice raised if appropriate.
- Produce accurate monthly reports and attend financial and project review meetings as required.
- Must have good communication and organisation skills. Remain calm and focused, produce accurate reports and documents and show the ability to negotiate.
In Return they will offer:
- Hours of: 8.00am – 5.00pm Mon- Friday
- 23 days annual leave
- Package dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the construction industry particularly, retail, leisure (fit out) and extensions on both commercial and domestic.
To apply please call Claire on 01709 820 102 or email your CV to email@example.com