- Quality Auditor – Gas
- Covering Exeter and Cardiff
- £30,000 - £33,000 Basic
- Flexible Working Available
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Permanent work with Reputable Company
Multitask personnel have a fantastic opportunity to work with a National Heating Firm.
A Well Established and Reputable company who cover a wide range of services such as; Professional Gas Installation, Maintenance and Servicing, as well as Energy Solutions in both Domestic and Commercial environments.
Due to company growth, they are now looking for an experienced Quality Auditor to work between Exeter and Cardiff areas.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Technical and Health & Safety auditing of field operatives
- Develop a strong working relationship with all levels of employees
- Provide coaching, mentoring and support to action owners
- Assist the Lead Technical Auditor in the delivery of health and safety initiatives, promoting an ethos of compliance & developing processes, procedures, forms and documents
- Use company systems to find and report on compliance
- Provide support and guidance to operational managers regarding forms, templates and completion of HSEQ information
The successful candidate will need the following Experience/Qualifications:-
- Current Gas Qualifications CCN1, CENWAT, HTRS & CKRS
- Preferred Current Oil Qualifications (101, 105e, 600a) & Solid fuel Qualifications (H003, H006, H004, H009) & Commercial Gas Qualifications (CODNC01, CDGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1a, TPCP1) or willing to work towards
- IOSH Managing Safety, Fire Warden, 1st Aid Trained (Willing to work towards)
- Issuing, following up and closing corrective actions, dealing with external auditors and communicating with a diverse range of people.
- Writing and presenting reports
- Understanding of gas legislations
- Health and Safety and working to best practice
The Company Offers: -
- Company Van
- Pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounts and savings on travel, hotels, shopping, holidays and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Smart Health (including round the clock access to 24/7 UK-based GPs)
- Health Shield Plan
- Additional training where appropriate to give you the skills you need to deliver the service required.
For more information please apply via the link or contact Carly on 07754854146 firstname.lastname@example.org