Would you like to work for a successful Building, Mechanical and Electrical company who deliver projects for a number of leading supermarkets & retail? If so read on:
We are working with a well-established and expanding company who are market leaders in their sector of building services within commercial retail.
They are currently looking to recruit a Projects Team Assistant at the Chesterfield base initially on a fixed term contract but with scope to be extended
- Assist with the projects that the team and management are working on.
- Provide admin duties
- Organisation of documentation relating to projects.
- Look after incoming and outgoing project data ensuring it is filed and stored adequately.
- Put together site set up packs.
- Ensure O&M manuals are ready for handover.
- Ensure certificates are drafted and sent on time.
- Staff Diary management in respect to team meetings.
- Deal with incoming client phone calls.
- Input, approve and submit PAYE timesheets.
- Attend and take meeting minutes.
- Insure update of KPI’s to clients.
- Planning and booking of accommodation, flights and trains.
You will need:
- Great IT skills, including Word and Excel.
- Experience within a similar environment.
- Electrical/Construction background ideal but not essential.
- Previous project experience.
- To be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task
- To be a team player.
- To have great communication and people skills
- To be organised and methodical in your approach.
- Fixed term contract (that has scope to be extended)
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours
- Office hours
To apply for this role please call 01709 820 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org