Are you an experienced Project Co-ordinator looking for a new exciting role? Are your administration and organisational skills second to none? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage and the opportunity for career progression? If so read on….
Our client install, own and manage utility metering assets throughout the UK, due to continued growth, development and investment they are seeking a Project Co-ordinator to join them at their head office in Cardiff.
Working alongside the Project Manager your role will be working on a new exciting project which is part of the Electric vehicle charging for public spaces project, funded by Innovate UK. The project, which will be led by our client, will deliver kerb side EV charging connectivity that is also hardware agnostic.
The role requirement includes management of all administration tasks for the project including updating the system WorkFront with project progress. The role also includes tracking, management and justification of all Consortium partners quarterly spends and the submission of SMS’ quarterly timesheets.
Duties will include:
- Support Project Manager in the implementation of the project deliverables
- Maintain good relationships with all consortium members
- Update WorkFront tool with progress on all project deliverables per partner
- Gather timesheets from all Consortium partners on a monthly basis including SMS employees
- Support Project Manager in monitoring of project risks
- Complete and submit Quarterly spend vs actual for each partner to Program Manager including summary of variances with explanation
- Work closely and effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Schedule partner meetings, record and disseminate meeting minutes
- Uphold the companies core values
- Engender a culture of ‘Continuous Improvement’ and embrace the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality systems employed by our client.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Able to interpret technical documents, specifications and drawings
- Able to organise and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent numerical and commercial reasoning, and problem solving
- Quality compliance
- Excellent Customer Service / Management of client expectations
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Knowledge of the EV market and charging point infrastructure (Desirable)
Experienced background Project Management (ideally within electrical environment) (Desirable)
Has good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (Desirable)
Knowledge of the Electricity metering and distribution systems (Essential)
This is a full time permanent role with the client salary is £18,627 plus company benefits with a holiday package of 25 days plus bank hols.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye on 01709 820102.