Planner/ Scheduler - Salford
Location: Greater Manchester.
- Planner/ Scheduler
- 40 Hours a week Mon-Fri
- Temp – Perm
- £22,000 Per annum once Perm
Our client delivers people-focused property services that deliver better outcomes for customers and clients. Covering repairs and maintenance on housing contracts, managing properties, building homes and supporting clients with all their property needs.
Due to the award of a recent contract and growth in the business, our client are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Planner/Works Coordinator to join their team, looking after planned and reactive works and maintenance within their social housing contract.
You will be responsible for:
Controlling and monitoring the daily work activity, using the organisations IT system to ensure work is allocated and delivered to agreed business priorities in the most cost-effective way.
- Scheduling work to meet contract requirements
- Validating each job to ensure the required information is available,
- Rescheduling jobs that fall out of programme and prioritising and scheduling backfill and reinstatement tasks.
- Booking jobs in for engineers and planning schedules
- Liaise with operatives to ensure work is completed within a specific time.
- Updating information onto in-house computer system
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that service is delivered to the organisations service delivery standards.
- Data inputting
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys, following up enquiries and complaints
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous Planning/Admin experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software in particular Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Have previous experience within an office environment
- Have a hardworking can-do attitude
- Experience within a social housing environment (Desirable)
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
The wage is £9.50 per hour plus benefits and good scope for progression for the right candidates, the role is on a temp to perm basis.
To apply please click the link or send a CV to Carly - email@example.com 07754854146