Our client is a forward thinking and innovative business, who with their own patented process specialise in the use of technology to recycle materials, and make new environmentally friendly products, along with the design and build of modular housing that are shipped across the world!
They are looking for a PA to work as the main point of contact between the Chairman/Managing Director and their clients. They are offering a great package on a permanent basis based mainly from their new site in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support in a well organised and timely manner.
- Be the main point of contact between internal and external clients and the directors.
- Deal with phone calls and direct accordingly.
- Schedule diaries, meeting and appointments.
- Sit in and take minutes on meetings.
- Make travel arrangements as and when needed.
- Oversee existing office operations.
- Set up and maintain office filing system.
- Ensure stock of office supplies is replenished.
- Produce presentations, reports and briefs as and when needed.
You Will Need:
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of HR and Office management procedures.
- To be proficient in the use of Microsoft package.
- Previous experience of working within a PA role.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of discretion and confidentiality.
- Permanent position with a well establish and growing business.
- Salary: Circa £30K DOE.
- Main hours of Monday to Friday - 08:30/17:00 – but must be flexible to business requirements and some weekend work may be needed occasionally.
- Holiday Pay.
- Pension after qualifying period.
To apply for this role please apply via the link below or send your CV to email@example.com