Multitask Personnel are working with a leading UK Utility Metering provider. They install and maintain gas, electric and smart meters on behalf of energy suppliers. Due to expansion we are looking to recruit experienced professionals to join the team based at their Glasgow, office, although the role will initially be working from home.
- Monitoring live tracker to ensure engineers are on target with daily schedule
- Coordinating engineers effectively to achieve maximum output.
- Deal with any emergencies in an efficient and timely manner
- Plan allocation of the installations with engineers
- Managing job status via online system
- Answer enquiries for the regional areas within a reasonable time frame
- Report directly to the Team Leader and Field Operations.
- Submit accurate and timely reports as required
- Effectively dealing with any queries, handling and resolving customer complaints
- Adhere to company polices in relation to Health, Safety and Welfare of yourself and others
- Escalating any issues to the operations manager.
- Have a customer driven attitude.
- Be an effective communicator, resilient and with a can-do attitude.
- Be computer literate and have experience with excel/word and CRM’s.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Have the ability to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Have experience in a similar engineer or logistics role (PREFFERED NOT ESSENTIAL)
- 40 hour week / Monday to Friday
- Initially working from home during high restrictions from pandemic
- £19,344 Basic (Plus Overtime Available)
- Temp to Perm
- 2 Weeks training
To apply for this role please apply via the link or send a CV to email@example.com