Multitask Personnel are working with a leading UK Metering Organisation. Operating on a third-party basis they supply install and maintain gas, electric and SMART meters on behalf of energy suppliers.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit a Operation Support Assistant to join their team at their Doncaster office (DN4), from here they manage a team of engineers across the UK.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning allocation of the installations with engineers
- Coordinating engineers effectively to achieve maximum output.
- Managing job status via online system
- Investigate all aborted jobs
- Reporting directly to the Team Leader and Field Operations, working to achieve operational efficiency and maintenance of KPIS.
- Ensuring effective communication via phone and email with engineers, management and suppliers.
- Answering enquiries for the regional areas within a reasonable time frame
- Submitting accurate and timely reports as required
- Effectively dealing with any queries , handling and resolving customer complaints
- Adhering to company polices in relation to Health, Safety and Welfare of yourself and others
- Escalating any issues to the operations manager to achieve job completion
- Managing on the day emergency call outs and priority work within SLA’S,
- Resilient and confident character, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability
- Computer Literate, I.T skills, experience with excel/word/ CRM
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage workloads and priorities
- Keen attention to detail, working accurately under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar engineer/ logistics role with good geographical knowledge
- Customer service experience.
- Salary: £9.50ph paid weekly
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 4:30pm with 30 minute lunch
- Overtime options available working out of hours and weekends
- Parking available on site
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com or call Amie on 01709 820102