Do you have an eye for detail and are an experienced Administrator? Are you driven and enthusiastic? Then read on….
Our client are a utilities company based in Doncaster and are looking for an experienced Admin Operations Support Assistant to join their team. You will need to be able to work on your own initiative and be able to multitask.
- Effectively support all administration processes using a variety of computer systems (including Microsoft Office and company specific programs)
- Proactively communicate with suppliers, customers and colleagues by telephone and email
- Follow clearly defined processes to re-engage customers following unsuccessful installation appointments
- Input data whilst paying close attention to detail
- Support Operations Support Assistants when required, to ensure all required equipment and stock is ordered and has been delivered to ensure the job can be completed
- Proactively communicate with colleagues and Team Leader
- Take all reasonable steps multiple aborts are avoided
- Follow the abort process to ensure that any incomplete jobs are rescheduled and can be completed
- Follow all agreed processes to encourage a consistent approach to all tasks
- Submit accurate and timely reports to your Team Leader as required
- Work closely with other Operations Support Assistants and Team Leaders to share best practice
- Continually strive to achieve performance targets
- Positively engage with monthly performance reviews, coaching, feedback and any other developmental opportunities to ensure continual improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Seek to continually improve the way in which we work
- Strive to deliver the future of smart energy in line with our company vision and values
The requirements are:
- Good IT skills especially Excel
- Ideally an understanding of the metering industry
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Confidence in working with numbers
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Respect for confidential information
- Team working skills
- Previous project management experience preferred.
The working hours are Mon-Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
This is a permanent role with the client
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call to speak to Katie on 01709 820102