Multitask Personnel have a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable commercial property maintenance company, providing planned and reactive maintenance as well as installation work to pub and restaurant chains within the North.
They are currently looking to recruit an operations/ works co-ordinator to join the planning team on a permanent basis in Sheffield.
Main duties will include:
• Assist with planning engineers’ workloads.
• Update client and internal systems to provide clarity on all jobs to minimise client chasers/queries.
• Check/chase engineers’ paperwork to ensure it meets expected standards.
• Assist in monitoring job costs and obtain budget uplifts where necessary.
• Assist in managing reactive maintenance jobs ensuring response times meet Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
• Communicate engineer workloads.
• Carry out daily phone calls to all reactive engineers to check on progress in order to capture any possible issues before they become a problem.
• Assist the Lead co-ordinator to manage quotation requests.
• Assist in resolving queries - escalate unresolved issues.
• Provide admin support for internal colleagues.
• Assist in managing engineer absence – holidays/sickness.
• Assist in communicating issues arising from any out of hours calls to all relevant parties.
The ideal candidate:
• Desirable – GCSE grade C/Level 4 or above in Maths/ English;
• Desirable – relevant NVQs in Business Administration/Customer Service
• Essential –customer service/business administration experience;
• Essential – Good IT skills - Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
In return the company offer a salary of £17,100, ongoing support including regular reviews to monitor performance and salary.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am -5:00pm
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your application to: email@example.com or call Carly on 01709 820102