Do you have experience dealing with customers over the phone? Have you worked in a planning and despatch role looking after engineers before? Are you looking for a new exciting permanent role within a reputable company? The read on..
Multitask Personnel are working with our leading utility installation client to recruit an Experienced Operations Support assistant to support their engineering resource in the installation of meter of assets, this will be based at their site in Doncaster.
This is a customer focussed role aiming to ensure engineers visit the customers within allocated times.
The successful applicant will support engineers in a specified area within the UK and will maintain communications with engineers to ensure a quality service.
- Reporting directly to the Team Leader and Field Operations, working to achieve efficiency and maintenance of KPI’s.
- Ensuring effective communication with engineers, management and suppliers.
- Answering enquiries for the regional areas within a reasonable time
- Submitting accurate and timely reports
- Effectively dealing with any queries and customer complaints
- Planning allocation of the installations with engineers
- Coordinating engineers effectively to achieve maximum workload
- Monitoring live tracker to ensure engineers are on target with daily schedule
- Managing job status via online system
- Investigate all aborted jobs to ensure they are genuine
- Escalating any issues to the operations manager to achieve job completion
- Managing on the day emergency call outs and priority work within SLA’s
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability
- Computer Literate, I.T skills, experience with excel/word/ CRM
- Keen attention to detail, working accurately under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar engineer/ logistics role with good geographical knowledge
- Excellent Customer service experience
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage workloads and priorities
- Commitment to a satisfactory customer journey
- Resilient and confident character, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work well in a team
Hours are Mon to Fri 8am-5pm, salary is £19,760, excellent benefits available including:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Medicash Healthcare Plan (cash back cover for dental, optical and physiotherapy)
- Free health and wellbeing resources (inc. 24/7 access to online GP and counsellors)
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption Leave
- Share Incentive Plan
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension matching scheme (up to 5% of salary)
- Life insurance (4 x salary)
To apply for this role please call Faye on 01709 820102 or send a Cv to email@example.com