Are you a Multi Skilled Operative/ Handy man? Looking for a permanent position?
Locations; Yorkshire/North East/East Midlands/Nottinghamshire
Multitask Personnel are working on behalf of property maintenance company. Due to continued expansion they are currently seeking a Multi Skilled Operative/ Handyman.
In addition to proven trade skills you will also need excellent customer service skills as you will be in direct contact with many of their prestigious multi-national customers.
Trade Related Tasks
- Undertake planned & reactive trade-related maintenance tasks within own area of expertise and skills set allocated by the Scheduler and/or appropriate manager.
- Ordering supplier parts via purchase order line.
- Managing van stock as required.
- Participate in the out of hours call out rota as designated.
- Provide recommendations / solution options to rectify faults/maintenance issues.
- Take measurements, estimate labour and identify material requirements for follow-on works via the red reporting system.
- Provide support to other trades when required.
- Basic competency in using technology – email and the use of tablets for internal software system – essential
- Proven multi-skilled competencies – cold plumbing, tiling, patch plastering, joinery etc –essential
- NVQ or craft-related qualification at Level 2 or above – desirable.
- Full driving licence – essential.
- Sound understanding of Health, Safety and environmental legislation and working practices – essential.
- Ability to work at heights
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) - essential
- Must be able to cover emergency call outs (evenings, weekends, and bank holidays on a rota basis).
For more information please contact Beth on 01709 820102 or email your CV to email@example.com