Multi Skilled Joiner
Location: South Yorkshire
Are you a Multi-Skilled Joiner in the Yorkshire looking for a permanent contract within a company that prides its self as a business?
Multitask are currently recruiting for a well-known business and have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly organised individual to join their fabric team.
This is a mobile position working throughout Yorkshire and the East Midlands attending planned maintenance, repairs and reactive call outs to commercial clients within the retail/leisure sector.
- Undertake joinery-related maintenance tasks.
- Participate in the out of hours call out rota
- Undertake other small scale construction related repairs eg, patch plastering, replacing paving slabs, tiling etc.
- Efficiently maintain plant/equipment.
- Provide recommendations and solutions options to rectify faults, take measurements, estimate labour and materials.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately on time via a handheld device.
- Ensure client expectations are met.
- To provide support to Electrical and Fabric teams when required.
- To understand & comply with policies and procedures.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To attend and contribute to trade specific toolbox talks and departmental meetings.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- Ability to work at heights
- Clear communicator both oral and written
- Driving licence
- A customer focused approach.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures -
- Committed, reliable and flexible
- Must be able to cover emergency call outs (evenings and weekend) 1 in every 8 weeks approximately
- Proven multi-skilled competency
- Craft or NVQ qualified in relevant discipline – desirable
- CSCS card holder – desirable
- Competitive salary of £35k OTE
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- Company Pension
- 29 days paid holidays (including bank holidays)
- Un-capped overtime (paid at time + half after contracted hours)
- Enhanced call out payments
- Employee Assistant Programme
If you would like any more information please call Kim on 07590357953