Mobile Smartphone and Tablet Repair Technicians
Edinburgh, Full time, 4 on 4 off, 46hrs per week, £23,150 plus £1500 shift allowance
With more than 50 million smartphones and tablets in the UK, nearly 20,000 need repairing every week!
Multitask Personnel are working with the UK’s No 1 – and only Samsung approved – mobile smartphone repairer, to recruit for a number of Mobile Smartphone and Tablet Repair Technicians within the Edinburgh area, you will be allocated work within an hour of your home postcode. The shifts are 4 on 4 off, 46hrs per rota.
As a Repair Technician you’ll be responsible for diagnosing faults and issues and carrying out a range of repairs, including, but not limited to: broken screens, case changes, battery repairs and home button replacements.
All repairs are carried out in a specially equipped, custom built mobile workshop and the Repair Technician will be required to drive to each customer’s location, in a timely manner, in accordance with the schedule of work (allocated the previous day).
You’ll have a designated region, close to home, that’s all yours. Jobs are generated centrally and everything you need is provided including a shiny new VW Transporter, kitted out to the highest of standards, a well-smart uniform, company phone and the very best training in town!
- You MUST live within the postcode advertised
- Experience in (any) electronic device repair
- Full clean UK driving licence
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Endless positivity
- Tons of get up and go
- Genuine interest in what you do
- More than a good idea of what great customer service really means
In return the company offers:
£23,150 per year, plus shift allowance of £1,500
- Bonus of up to £3K
- Overtime available (week day £16.59ph, weekend £22.12ph)
- Benefits scheme, Heath care scheme - host of discounts; Apple, Mobile networks, travel, designer clothing etc.
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday incremental to allowance
If you think you fit the bill for this role please send a CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 01709 820102