Multitask Personnel are working with a leading UK Smart Metering Organisation who install and maintain smart meters, gas meters and electric meters on behalf of energy suppliers.
They provide a completely integrated service from beginning to end, from project managing the installation of the gas and/or electricity supply and connection through to the procurement, installation and management of the meter asset, data collection and on-going energy management solutions.
We are looking to recruit an MI & Reporting Analyst to work at their Doncaster office, this role is on a permanent basis
The job involves developing and producing daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to provide Senior Management and group Directors with an accurate overview of business performance.
You will be supporting the work of the business by providing accurate and insightful management information reports - you will play a key role in developing and providing quality information that will drive future management of the business.
Within the role you will identity opportunities for smarter ways of working – driving productivity, automation and customer service improvements utilising your programming skills.
- Working on Ad-Hoc requests, projects and BAU reporting as well as ensuring accuracy
- Working with internal stakeholders to gather their requirements
- Using SQL to interact with the data warehouse and query and manipulate the data
- Maintaining reports and creating new ones in Power BI
- Advise and coach colleagues, promoting best practice
- You will use SQL to query the databases in order to derive insights for the company
- Work collaboratively across teams to produce reports and ensure they are delivered to a high standard.
- Identify opportunities for automation of report production and program solutions
- UK Travel may be required to implement and train stakeholders on new reports
- A level or equivalent (essential)
- Degree qualification in a STEM subject (desirable)
- Commercial experience using Power BI
- Proven experience using SQL
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python etc)
- Expert Excel knowledge including VBA
- Commercial experience (Desirable)
- Microsoft D365 experience (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with a range of stakeholders in the business
- The ability to show initiative in the workplace
- The ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Have a through and methodical approach.
- 40 hour week / Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
- £30k annual salary
To apply for this role please click the link below to apply via our website or send a CV to email@example.com