An exciting opportunity to join a growing company seeking a Mechanical Estimator to assist with tendering for projects valued from £50k - £2m. The successful candidate will have extensive experience is building services engineering and be from a mechanical background. The company is looking for somebody who is positive, enthusiastic and looking for the opportunity to grow and develop with the business.
The company are an established mechanical contractor specializing in Design & Build projects valued between £50k - £2m in the commercial sector. The company has very high standards and a low staff turnover with a strong core team. The company are growing in a sustainable structured way and strive to be the best in their industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the director, the Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for tendering mechanical building services projects in the commercial sector.
The Successful Candidate:
The ideal candidate for the role of Mechanical Estimator should have the following profile:
- Experience in building services installations including full range of HVAC services
- Experience with estimating mechanical services
- Good knowledge of HVAC equipment and specifications/drawings
- Experience with tender processes
- Experience with outline design of mechanical projects
- Handover from estimating to projects
- Relationship building with prospective clients
- Good personal & communication skills
What's on Offer:
- Company phone/laptop
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Exciting opportunity with a growing company
- Mechanical Estimating: 5 years (Required)
If you are interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call Stewart 01709 820102.