Are you an M&E Shift Technician? Looking for a new permanent position? If so, read on…
Multitask Personnel are working with a property and facilities management company based in Northampton. We are working alongside them to recruit X2 M&E Shift Technicians to join the team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- Trainning will initially be on days however shifts will be on a rotation of days and nights.
- 12-Hour shifts – 41.25hr per week with overtime available
- Market rate salary + shift uplift
- 3% non-contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday per annum (including Bank and Public Holidays)
- City and Guilds recognised apprenticeship or training programme and have qualifications to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical/mechanical engineering.
- Electrical and mechanical technical competency with experience relating to a technology/manufacturing environment
- IEE regs trained, 17th edition desirable.
- You will be part of the service team where you will be working on a high priority and critical site which maintains plant equipment.
- As part of a two-man team you will be responsible for achieving high equipment maintenance by following an end to end process.
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and rectification of faults found
- Identify any additional works and implement on authorisation.
- Requisition materials and equipment to carry out works.
- Complete work sheets for works undertaken
- Obtain authorisation from the client for critical works. (service interruption)
- Provide effective resource planning to cover absence and sickness from within the team by securing agreement with fellow technicians, thereafter, be prepared to cover as and when required any shortfall (including covering shifts).
If you would be interested in the above position please call out Technical Team on 01709 820102 or send your CV to email@example.com