M&E Project Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Project Manager M&E – Commercial projects
Multitask personnel are working with a reputable, growing company who as well as managing a number of maintenance contracts, have a specialist M&E projects team, from design, initial costing and commissioning to installation, handover and on-going support.
Due to growth, they looking for a Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager with proven commercial M&E project experience to manage up to 3 projects at any one time with values up to 1 million pound. This position is based in Liverpool and you will cover a range of projects across the North of England.
To be successful you should demonstrate extensive Project management skills within the Commercial industry (budgets, team development, strategic planning, client/contractor management) the ability to design and implement project strategies, Build proposals, invoicing and reporting to senior leadership. You will have proven experience in Project planning, consent, compliance within the M&E sector and should be able to deliver complex projects including lifecycle/extension and maintenance.
- Value add for customers, cost reductions through efficient working, careful scoping.
- Project economic/financial modelling.
- Establish and manage project programme from strategy to handover
- Manage project budget
- Prepare proposals
- management of external consultants and internal technical or engineering support
- Coordinate engineering design, technical studies and grid requirements
- Review appeals if required