Do you have experience working as a Management Accountant? Are you looking for a permanent role with well-established company? If so, please read on.
Multitask Personnel have a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company based in Dinnington. Our client provides a complete sales, maintenance, and repair and hire service, meeting the materials handling requirements of businesses throughout all Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire. We are working with them to recruit an experienced Management Accountant at their site in Sheffield.
- Purchase Ledger - maintaining supplier accounts, setting up new suppliers, processing supplier invoices and making payments to suppliers via BACS/ cheque.
- Sales Ledger - maintaining customer accounts, setting up new customers and credit control.
- Banking - maintaining bank account including daily posting of receipts and payments, bank reconciliations and arranging UK and Overseas payments.
- Petty Cash - maintaining petty cash account and engineer floats.
- Fixed Asset Register - assist with maintaining company asset register.
- Payroll – operation of monthly payroll via Sage Payroll
- Management Accounts – preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of various control accounts e.g. wages, pensions, etc.
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly/annual processing deadlines are met as required
- VAT returns /HMRC
- Legal Matters
To be successful for the role you must have:
- Recent and relevant experience of accounts and credit control practices and procedures
- Proficient in the use of Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll and Microsoft Office
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal)
- High standard of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Good standard of education (e.g. 5 GCSEs Grade A to C (including Maths and English) or equivalent)
- AAT, CIMA or ACCA (Desirable)
Knowledge of forklift truck, plant hire or motor industries would be preferable, but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner and a professional approach
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- £25-£30K per annum (depending on experience and qualifications)
- 25 days holiday pro-rata
- Westfield healthcare
To apply for the role please click the link or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org