Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday 6-2 / 2-10
£17 per hour + SA + O/T
Multitask Personnel are working with a precision manufacturing company in the Morley area who are now looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their team.
We are looking to speak with candidates who have experience in fault finding and programming on DC drives, AC inverter drives and PLC’s as well as AC and DC motor experience.
As the Maintenance Electrician you will be required to work as part of a small maintenance team carrying out PPM as well as reacting to machinery breakdowns to ensure maximum availability of machinery and processes at all times.
- Knowledge and experience of PLC systems and AC/DC drives within the wire drawing, precision rolling or heat treatment industries would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be expected to be able to fault find and carry out defect rectifications within a timely manner.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be expected to be capable of working individually as well as part of a team.
- Apprentice trained or professional qualifications would be desirable.
What’s on offer?
- Fantastic company to work for
- Competitive salary will be offered dependent upon experience
- Overtime available + allowance
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Holiday pay scheme
- Company pension
To apply or for more details please call 01709 820102 and speak to Laura