Our client are a successful business within the Social housing sector. They are currently seeking a experienced Legionella & Water Hygiene Technician based in the Northwest area, this is a full time permanent role.
Due to growth in the Legionella division the ideal candidate will have experience completing Legionella Risk Assessments.
- Temperature monitoring and general HSG274 water hygiene tasks
- Outlet descaling
- Collection of samples from domestic water systems, and submission for laboratory analysis
- TMV maintenance
- CWS Tank inspection
- Chlorination and disinfection works
The job role will include:
- Cold water storage tank cleaning and disinfection, which includes handling and dosing chemicals.
- Showerhead cleaning and disinfection.
- Cold water storage tank inspections.
- Water hygiene monitoring tasks including temperature testing, tank inspections, samples and calorifier inspections.
- Preparing and completing job sheets by hand
- Ensuring there is a full working set of equipment and P.P.E prior to attending site work
Qualifications and Experience:
- C&G Certification Responsible Person Water (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate working experience of (HSG274 Part 2), HSE
- Approved Code of Practice L8, Health Technical
- Legionella Awareness
- Water monitoring and Tank Inspection
- Risk Assessment Appreciation
- H&S at Work Act & Regulations – Appreciation
- NEBOSH/ IOSH managing safely (Desirable)
- Asbestos Awareness (Desirable)
- Must come from a strong legionella, water treatment, water hygiene, chemical background
- Plumbing qualifications up to NVQ Level 2 (Desirable)
To apply please contact Laura at Multitask Personnel