Our client is are a successful business within the Social housing sector. They are currently seeking a experienced Legionella Risk Assessor based in the Northwest area. The ideal candidate will be experienced in carrying out legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8 guidelines and will have excellent water treatment industry knowledge.
- The individual must have attended City and Guilds Legionella Risk Assessment course or equivalent WMS qualification.
- Have a proven track record of working as a legionella risk assessor
- Must be competent in using the Microsoft Office Package.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be fully conversant with the water treatment industry Health & Safety procedures and legislation.
Role Will Encompass:
- Conducting Legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8 risk assessments across contracts in the Northwest.
- Writing up appropriate reports and attending meetings to discuss findings of reports, etc.
- Building and maintaining a good working rapport with clients/customers and staff.
- Dealing with problems as and when required appropriately and effectively.
- Prioritising workload and ensuring work is completed within timescale.
- Travelling to sites as per client's requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have good work ethos and at the same time have the ability to carry out technical Legionella Risk Assessments effectively.
- This highly successful company offers a fantastic salary, depending on set-skills, company vehicle plus benefits.
For more information regarding the role or to be considered click the apply now link or call Stewart on 01709 820102 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org