Multitask Personnel are working alongside an Environmental management company who offer an arboriculture, landscaping maintenance and tree consultancy services across the UK. They offer an array of expert services including tree surgery, arboriculture consultancy, landscaping, rope access, vegetation clearance and ecological mitigation and ecology and the control of invasive and noxious weeds.
The landscaping Supervisor is working as a member of the team and directs the activities of one or more team members at a job site ensuring that all paperwork is completed to company policy
You will be able to operate a variety of equipment and has a good working knowledge of horticultural practices.
- Complete landscape maintenance duties, such a mowing, strimming, weed control by means of herbicide application, aeration, trimming and pruning etc.
- Complete landscape projects such as mulch application, planting, top soil application, seeding and turfing, hard and soft landscaping projects.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment.
- Complete the job in the most time-efficient manner meeting the company productivity targets.
- Manage a team of one or more employees, including handling personnel issues on site and training employees on policies and procedures.
- Work as a member of the team.
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to commercial mowers, blowers, chain saws, strimmers, and rotovators.
- Completes the necessary paperwork including SSRA’s, vehicle check sheets, NCR’s and near misses.
- Plans and organise the job, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available.
Knowledge and Experience
- The Team leader will have a good working knowledge of standard horticultural practices, including but not limited to planting, turfing, seeding, clearance works and hard landscaping practices.
- Generally, with several years’ experience in at least 1 area. CSCS card must be held along with any other relevant qualification required to fulfil the role.
- The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; crouch; stoop or kneel. The employee must be physically fit and able to perform the duties required of this position.
For more information please contact Beth or Laura on 01709 820102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org