In this role, the Labourer Groundworker will be responsible for carrying out commercial EV groundworks across the business. Carrying out the daily workload along with their gang members. It will be your duty to ensure groundworkers have the right equipment and tools at hand to carry out their workload, adhering to RAMS, site requirements and health and safety.
The Job is Doncaster based with daily travel; on occasions it may involve overnight stays.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of groundwork practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and highly successful business in a new role where you will play a key part in the company's growth and success.
- Day to day labouring on the groundworks
- Understand the job and requirements of the groundworker.
- Ensuring quality of work and regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Assist with recording all stages of work including photos on company systems.
Knowledge, skills & requirements:
- Laying all types of paving
- Laying concrete bases
- Patch laying tarmac
- Laying Electrical ducts
- Knowledge of working on utility services.
- Knowledge of concrete products for hand mixing
- Ability to work with your team or gang.
- CSCS Card holder
- Full driving licence
- Towing Desirable
- Abrasive wheels Desirable
- Able to manage their time in an economic way.
- Self-motivated and can motivate others.
- Flexibility and “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem solving attitude.
- Ability to travel to projects.
- Good computer skills to include working knowledge of Windows based software programmes Microsoft Word and Excel
- Full UK driving license with towing.
Call Clive on either 01709 820102 or 07926 129109 Email: email@example.com