Multitask Peronnel is working on behalf of a well-known company and have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly organised individual to join their team as a Junior Quantity Surveyor for the Sheffield area.
The successful candidate will provide a full range of professional quantity surveying and procurement services related to the improvement, maintenance and repairs of commercial client’s premises predominately within the retail/leisure sector. You will be working on low value, high volume reactive/maintenance contracts and projects.
• The production and compilation of quotation responses for our clients.
• Measure work in progress using schedule of rates (SORs).
• Assist in subcontractor procurement.
• Assist in the generation and control of job costs/budgets.
• Work on PQQ’s for new contracts.
• Liaise with Project/Contract Managers to establish project specification and requirements.
• Liaise with site personnel and sub-contractors to maximise productivity
• Provide professional advice and provide input to commercial discussions and reviews.
• Manage your own workload and co-ordinate with others to ensure strict deadlines are met.
• Undertake additional training to grow with the role.
• Attend and contribute to meetings with work colleagues and or clients/customers when necessary.
• Build relationships and demonstrating excellent communication skills.
• To attend site visits/meetings as and when required and to adhere to the health and safety procedures/requirements.
• Company car + fuel card OR car allowance
• Company pension (after qualifying period)
• Laptop and Phone
• 29 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Employee assistance programme
• Company retail discount scheme
Please call Claire on 01709 820102 or please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org