Multitask Personnel are working alongside one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplined service providers based in Sheffield. Offering a coordinated package of mechanical, electrical, data/IT services and facilities management solutions.
We are working with them to recruit a temporary IT Helpdesk Administrator/Technician, on a temp basis at their site in Beighton.
The role of the IT Helpdesk Administrator/Technician is to offer technical support to both internal and occasionally external customers. Dealing with local issues and supporting projects if/where necessary.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software via phone, online and occasionally on-site
- Service 100+ users, through raised helpdesk tickets
- Will need to diagnose and repair computer hardware and software related issues on the company domain including laptops, PC’s, printers etc
- Ability to understand and meet internal and external SLAs
- Train end-users how to setup and use new technologies
- Recover files from a data back up if required
- Install, configure and upgrade PC software and operating systems
- Clean and repair computer hardware, such as keyboards and printers
- Liaise with HR to issue and recover IT equipment including mobile phones
- Liaise with Logistics to log and track all hardware on the asset register
- Source and procure new equipment as and when needed within budget constraint
You will need:
- 1st and 2nd line IT experience in a Windows infrastructure
- Experience of supporting Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 office applications
- Active directory experience
- Experience with Software & hardware troubleshooting
- Printer troubleshooting experience
- Install and configure software
- Previous helpdesk experience
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Have problem solving skills
- Full Time – 40 hours
- Monday to Friday
- £20K-£24K DOE
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07562 416 741.