Multitask Personnel have another fantastic opportunity for a HSE Manager to join our Leeds based client who specialise in the Metering & Data Collection industry.
You will be an experienced and enthusiastic HSE Manager, with experience from the construction industry to support their continued business growth.
You will be a strong communicator with proven leadership experience, able to undertake and manage all aspects of compliance across our business functions.
What will the duties of role include?
- HSE leadership across the business, ensuring all work is undertaken in line with all standards.
- Ensure a positive working culture, with a focus on safety at all levels and decisions made within the business.
- Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents.
- Provide professional support and advice to the business on Occupational Safety, Health, Quality and Environmental matters.
- Carry out inspections, investigations, reviews, audits, and safety tours to ensure all work is carried out in compliance with processes and procedures.
- Preparing construction phase plans, health and safety files and RAMS, to all required business standards.
- Lead and direct functional management for HSQE personnel under your control.
- Engage across the business to work collaboratively on ensuring a focus on training is developed, as well as being maintained and recorded.
- Management of sub-contractor HSQE applications and completion of Customer PQQ’s and tenders as required.
- Undertake CPD and other training to ensure legal and best-practise knowledge is maintained.
- Supporting the implementation and management the HSEQ policy in line with the IMS ISO Framework (9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018.
- Production of reports on a periodic basis to demonstrate business performance and areas of improvement.
- Support the commercial team in undertaking tender bids and other commercial activities.
- Engage the whole team to maximise improvements in safety performance. (toolbox talks, webinars, CDM, site etc.).
- Provide support in developing, reviewing, and monitoring of the H&S Plan and objectives and targets.
Your qualifications and competencies
NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health and Safety and/or equivalent
IEMA Foundation certificate in Environmental Management and/or equivalent
Experience working to CDM 2015 regulations
Operational of ISO based systems
Lead auditor qualification for ISO 9001/14001/45001, or willingness to obtain
Office 365 knowledge
Motivator and team player
Influencer and communicator
Self-motivated and organised
Attention to detail
Full clean driving license
To apply for this role please call 01709 820102 asking for Laura