Groundworker - Doncaster - Utilities
Salary: £25K - £33K per annum
In this role, the Groundworker will be responsible for carrying out commercial EV groundworks across the business. Carrying out the daily workload along with their gang members. It will be your duty to ensure work is carried out adhering to RAMS, site requirements and health and safety.
The Job is Doncaster based with daily travel; on occasions it may involve overnight stays.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of groundwork practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and highly successful business in a new role where you will play a key part in the company's growth and success.
- Day to day carrying out Commercial EV groundwork
- Liaise with team member ensuring you have correct information.
- Ensuring quality of work and regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Assisting with recording all stages of work including photos on company systems
Knowledge, skills & requirements:
- Laying all types of paving
- Laying concrete bases
- Patch laying tarmac
- Laying Electrical ducts
- Knowledge of working on utility services.
- Ability to work as a team with your gang.
- CSCS Card holder
- Full driving licence with towing
- CPCS or NPORS Excavator ticket Desirable
- Abrasive wheels Desirable
- Able to manage their time in an economic way.
- Self-motivated and can motivate others.
- Flexibility and “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem solving attitude.
- Ability to travel to projects.
- Good computer skills to include working knowledge of Windows based software programmes Microsoft Word and Excel
- Full UK driving license with towing.
Call Clive on either 01709 820102 or 07926129109 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org