Location: Hemel Hempstead
Multitask Personnel are working with a leading expert in all areas of Water Management and Control, who are looking for an experienced Geo Technician to join their team.
The principal functions of this position are to carry out environmental and geotechnical monitoring and sampling, as well as data management and reporting.
You will be a motivated and hardworking individual along with holding a full valid UK driving license.
- Attend site to obtain groundwater samples.
- Operate sampling equipment.
- Liaising with third parties to arrange site access.
- Liaise with testing laboratories, to arrange testing of samples, delivery of consumables.
- Manage data from laboratories.
- Presentation and reporting of data within monthly and quarterly reports.
- Other geotechnical monitoring requirements associated with our works.
- Liaise with clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to use computer for email, MS Word and Excel.
- A valid driving license, a vehicle will be provided.
- Awareness of geotechnical sampling and testing.
- Site experience useful, but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
- Resourcefulness, initiative and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and a practical mindset.
What do I get in return?
- Very competitive salary
- Company van
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
To apply for this role please email Laura email@example.com