Multitask Technical is working with a major gas company who are based in Liverpool, we are assisting with their recruitment to find a Service Engineer to cover social housing/residential properties in the North West – Liverpool, Bolton, Manchester or Preston.
The main duties will include:
- Servicing appliances
- Working under Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturers’ instructions
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Have full ACS Domestic qualifications
- Be an apprentice trained with NVQ level 3 or Advanced City & Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing
- Have a full UK Clean Driving licence
- Have a can-do attitude and be flexible to cover an on-call rota.
In return the company offer:
- A competitive salary
- Company van
- Supportive training and support
- Good overtime rates
This position is an immediate start working on a 3-month contract!
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 820102
*Please note, due to the high volume of applications expected for this role, we may not be able to contact you if you’re unsuccessful*