Multitask Personnel are working with one of the biggest agents across the UK, they are looking to expand their team on both servicing and boiler breakdowns.
- NVQ level 3 desirable or Advanced City and Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing; Domestic ACS qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Gas Engineer & a minimum 2 years breakdown experience.
- Full current UK driving licence
Your duties will be:
- To service & repair boilers in line with the manufacturers warranty
- Keep check of your van stock, and allocate parts correctly as and when these are used.
- Plan and organise workload to maximize productive time and ensure the best service to customers.
Weekend overtime available also.
Training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Winter rota in place to work Saturdays & Sundays (October to March)
- Summer Mon - Fri only. (April - September)
- No On Call rota on this contract.
- Start Salary 32k
- After Probation £34k
Please send your CV over to Beth for further information - email@example.com