Multitask Personnel are working alongside a long standing utilities company based in Sheffield, they are looking to recruit experienced service and breakdown engineer to join their team on a permanent basis!
- NVQ level 3 desirable or Advanced City and Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing; Domestic ACS qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Gas Engineer & a minimum 2 years breakdown experience.
- Full current UK driving licence
Your duties will be:
- To service boilers & central heating systems, boilers and other domestic appliances as required and working in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations, manufacturers' instructions.
- To undertake an assessment of repairs reported by customers/insurance companies, to diagnose the fault and provide information that will enable a decision to be made on the best and most cost effective course of action to resolve the problem.
- To plan and organise workload to maximise productive time and ensure the best service to customers.
- Weekend overtime available also.
Provided for the successful candidate:
- Tool Allowance
- Company Van - Fuel Card
- Costa Card
- Christmas Bonus
Please send your CV over to Beth for further information - firstname.lastname@example.org