Multitask Personnel are working with a leading UK Smart Metering Organisation. They install and maintain smart meters on behalf of energy suppliers. We are looking to recruit a Temporary Fleet Support Administrator at their Doncaster office, this is initially for a 10-12 week contract.
- To support on an administrative basis all aspects of the fleet department.
- Working closely with planners and engineers in relation to ensuring vehicles are maintained, yet minimising down time from the business of the engineer.
- To log accidents using the vehicle management portal
- To work as part of the team to ensure that the company has a fully compliant fleet and at the same time helping our drivers to stay safe
- Be an effective communicator, resilient and with a can-do attitude.
- Be computer literate and have experience with excel/word
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Have the ability to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Have experience in a similar logistics role or fleet trade (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- 40 hour week / Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
- £9.30ph paid weekly
- Training on the job
To apply for this role please click the link below to apply via our website or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org