Multitask are recruiting for a Financial missing litigation Assistant for a well-established business in Sheffield for a well-established growing business do you want to be part of a growing expanding team?
The Litigation Assistant is responsive for effective file handling and client care in pursuing a claim for compensation on the Client’s behalf.
· Witness statements
· Fee Remission forms
· Chasing part 36 offers
· Chasing Calderbank offers
· Liaising with the defendant to settle
· Settlement offers
· Taking potential customers through a full claim assessment and fact find over the phone and assessing if they have had a financial loss and if a claim can be made.
· To review incoming information and establish the claim route
· Establish at the earliest opportunity an entity who a claim can be brought against
· Checking all compliance requirements were on the file e.g., Deadlines, AML evidence, Terms of Business
Request all relevant information from the relevant parties as soon as identified
· Candidates will need to be assertive, focussed and be able to present themselves in a confident manner to clients, particularly high net worth individuals. Resilience and an ability to remain calm under pressure are also key attributes.
· Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent written and interpersonal skills in order to meet the drafting and presentation aspects of the role, as well as a keen eye for detail.
· Organisational and prioritising skills are also essential to meet the demands of challenging internal and external clients.
· Good teamwork skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels are essential.
· Candidates are expected to be pro-active and take the initiative both in relation to the development of their development and their relationships with key clients/contacts.
Salary: £25,000.00 per year